Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bittersweet

It’s difficult to evaluate this year, because if you ask me today my 2014 is a year really bittersweet.  First I will talk about situations that did not go so well this year and then, to close this topic with some kind of hope I will talk about the good things.

Most of my time that I expend here in the university is relate to academic responsibilities or things like that so my experience is almost limited to that space. I’m really tired and a little bit upset.  I have a lot of things to do but I don’t have time and motivation.  I think I’m not happy at all with this career and I have problems with my future plans. Also, this year was awful for my health, with a lot of accidents and different illness (at least I didn’t catch the Ebola virus).  My best friend is now in the United States (I really miss her, but I’m happy for her) and I haven’t see her boyfriend in a long time (he is my friend too). My family is not having a good time either; we have a lot of problems, and especially in the part of health… bad news I can say L and the relation between us it is getting worse. I can’t do anything because university demands a lot of time, so every day I arrive home late.

However, if we talk about the good experiences, I can say this year I met wonderful people always trying to cheer my up. I did a lot of things that I never had done before, cool things! My birthday was amazing and I really enjoy my trip to Punta Arenas in summer.

In academic results I can say it has been a productive year with good achievements (besides of my vocational crisis) and I have a wonderful boyfriend and friends who are always with me when I really need them.

Well, I need to do some sport this year, I would like to swimming or skating J I haven’t done that yet…

So that is all

Goodbye

5 comments:

  1. I hope that the good news of not having Ebola cheer you up enough to make you less upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always are bad and good things, I hope you value the good above the bad things and you may have better relations with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very important that you have wonderful people near to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can improve your health and relationship with your family. You can go on and get over these difficulties, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit happens, but you have good friends to never give up

    ReplyDelete