Wednesday 12 November 2014

My experience here!

Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. Probably this is my last post in this blog because this is the last level here in the university L but well…

My experience here was really productive I think. A chance to practice everything that I learned in level 3 and in the school. Besides I used this class to keep my mind busy, in another world (in FACSO every day you have to read a lot of things so a little bit of time doping something else it is always a blessing.)

I need to improve a lot of things of my vocabulary and grammar, especially things like Past perfect, past perfect continues and al the verbal times.  I have in mind the idea to enter in another class of English outside the university or something like that.

The experience with the blog in general was really helpful and cool but not new.  The first semester I understand how to create a blog and how to write in it. In this class (English lesson level 4) I tried to improve a little bit more my vocabulary and grammar. Also I felt very important, like a celebrity with a lot of followers when I was writing in my blog. I always thought “Oh, a lot of people will read this; I have to make my best effort!” I hope all of this seems reflected on my posts. Besides I really enjoyed reading my classmates posts, their reflections and critical thinking.  On the other hand, I can say I improve my writing skills (well… I don’t know, but I feel I have developed a lot of abilities that I haven’t before). Furthermore I wrote about a lot of things that I didn’t before, so it was a motivation.

These days I’m using my English to read scientific papers and play video games. The first thing because is for the university and the second … well, for playing.

That is all! Thanks for everything!


Goodbye J

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this english class too! I hope you can take another class and get better in english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lucky to know you in the English Class!.
    You are a very funny and good person!
    Keep going in your objective, and do it better and better in the time.

    ReplyDelete