Wednesday 15 October 2014

Not Green...

Hello everybody, I’m going to talk about the environment. And today’s question is ¿how much green I’m? The answer: I’m not very green. I haven’t included recycle practices to my life yet. But some day, I will recycle my trash, I promise or at least I will try to use different kind of products “eco-friendly” like deodorants who doesn’t harm the ozone cape.

For example, I never use any kind of bike, because I have a special talent for falling down. Nonetheless, I usually walk from mi home to the University I study at, so I don’t contribute with the noise pollution or the pollution itself. That is one of the big problems of Santiago, the big amount of cars and pollution. We need a solution about that, but with this economic system I seem difficult.  

I haven’t joined any kind of ecological organization because I don’t have time. The University takes all my time (I don’t have even time to breathe the pollute air sometimes). Anyway, as you probably can see, I’m not kind of a green girl, but anyway, I’m interested in the topic (ok, maybe I’m not), but I have great ideas, like, more bikes, or plants, or trying to burn all the companies that destroys the environment throwing their radioactive waste (well, not to burn exactly because if the companies are nuclear stations, probably if we burn them they will cause a big radioactive explosion or an acid rain. That could mean probably our extinction). Ok, maybe I haven’t great ideas. But what I have, are good intentions.

 For example I’m very sad about the fact that polar bears are dying in the North Pole because of the pollution, so, I’m trying to learn and understand all the physical and biological processes that cause the climate change. Maybe with all this information I would think or prepare a possible solution. What have done to reduce my carbon footprint? Perhaps avoiding the use of any type of transport that contributes to generate a lot of pollution and energetically waste. Also I’m eating more fruits than meat. But my problem is the electronics artifacts; they consume a lot of energy. I can say that my carbon footprint is high L.

That is all! Thanks for reading!

Goodbye… 

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested too, but it is hard to have time :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I´m not green too, but I think that it is important that all care our planet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not included recycle practices in my life, but I hope, and I want include soon (Y)

    ReplyDelete