Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Perfect Circle at Lollapalooza 2013

Greetings! Today I’m going to talk about the concert of my favorite band nineteen months ago.

First of all, the band I will talk about came to the Lollapalooza in 2012. This is a very important event in the world; usually, the sponsors bring a lot of bands and they play their music in different stages all day long. Here in Chile, they mount the show in Parque O’higgins. It is really cool but too expensive.

A few months before the big concert, in the internet announced that “A perfect circle” the band of Maynard (the vocalist of Tool), was in the setlist of guest artists. A Perfect Circle (I robbed the name for my blog) is basically an alternative rock band disguised in metal and progressive styling. I almost died, because they didn’t want to come to Chile until that moment. I was so excited! But I had big problem... I didn’t have enough money to buy a ticket. My father, trying to buy a toaster on internet, won a ticket. He called to my sister to give her the ticket because he didn’t want it, but I cried around the house so desperately… he saw me, and smiling he gave me the ticket.

I went to the concert with my ex-boyfriend. I met a lot of new bands there and I really had a great time. I ran to the stage and I waited with all the fans. They were more excited than me; in fact they waited for almost ten year listen to this band in a live show. They arrived and played my favorites songs! I sang, I shouted, I cried, it was an amazing experience. They promised to return some day, but with this opportunity I felt paid. I will never forget this.

That is all! Thanks for reading! Hope you like it!

Goodbye!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll never go to a Lollapalooza festival, it just doesn't catch my attention, but i'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sounds like a really good experience, but Lollapalooza seems to expensive for me, I'm glad that you went and enjoyed that band that you liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never go to Lollapalooza festival, but it sounds great :)

    Kind regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great concert, I hope to someday =) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! I have a never go to Lollapalooza :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like a really good experience, I have never gone to Lollapalooza neither

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there future archaeologist :)

    I think it must be an incredible sensation to be in front of one of your favorite bands. I've never been in a concert like that, but i can imagine the feelings of being there.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete